Thursday 15 March 2012

My roles

For this music video my roles have been being in charge of filming the shots, contacting the artist, creating the storyboard and helping Duresh with the editing. In my opinion my favourite role would have been filming the shots and contacting Cady Groves as I have twitter and so does she, so it was easy to contact her. I don’t think creating the storyboard was my strongest role as it helps if the pictures are clear to help the filming run smoothly. As I am not the best at drawing, I had to write down more notes to help the rest of the group understand what was going to happen in each particular shot e.g the emotion, the type of shot, the location and how long the shot should be.  As we are using final cut to edit our music video, I felt that when It was my turn to edit some parts, I wasn’t going to feel as confident when using IMovie. However, as I was editing more, I got used to Final Cut and prefer it to IMovie as it has more features and we can do a lot more with the video to make it look more professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment