Tuesday 6 December 2011

My opinion on the album title

I like what sarah has done with the Logos. My top 2 would have to be the 'Universal College' logo, the 'Earwig Factory' logo and the 'Allstar' logo.
I like the 'Universal College' logo as it has the 'scribble' effect which can represent that the artist has illustrated it herself instead of using a fancy font. This logo therefore to me seems original and seems as though the artist wants to connect with her audience/fans so by making it seem as though she has created the album cover herself it makes it more meaningful. It also looks bold which i want our artist to be, a strong female and so this logo in my opinion does so.



I like this title as like the previous one it seems more creative as though the artist has personally cut out letters and put them together showing that she has alot of input. I also like this title as i havent seen that many album titles with this kind of style so not only will it make it more orginal.

No comments:

Post a Comment